This is our HISTORICAL online training space, now superseded with our edu.youthwellbeingproject.info platform.
Here's the options we have available:
- Online Professional Training - Simplify the tricky topic of porn for educators, wellbeing staff and parents by accessing specialist training here.
- Closed Facebook Group - This space provides ongoing discussions with other like-minded professionals within a CLOSED Facebook group. This group enables learners to connect, discuss sexuality content, debate concepts, share ideas and encourage one another. NOTE: Approval to join requires mandatory responses to a few simple questions - click here to submit your answers.
- NEW IQ PROGRAMS - authoring their future. IQ PROGRAMS equip educators for the task of supporting kids and teens to author their future. Meeting child-safety, developmental and wellbeing needs, teachers receive guided narratives and comprehensive tools to help them deliver tricky conversations confidently. Learn more on the IQ PROGRAMS website.
- Superseded IQ PROGRAMS
Specifically for organisations who have historically purchased Youth Wellbeing Project IQ PROGRAMS, access via this webpage includes tailored resources for:
- BODY IQ Level 1 (Years 1/2)
- BODY IQ Level 3 (Years 5/6)
- RELATIONSHIP IQ Level 4 (Years 7/8)
- RELATIONSHIP IQ Level 5 (Years 9/10)
- #SexEdOnline Youth Sexual Health Essential Content Guide
This space covers everything from accessing a local GP, helping young people get a Medicare card, linking with a local STI clinic, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Pregnancy, Sexual Diversity, abuse, respect, consent, pornography, sexualisation and MUCH, MUCH MORE! Accessible for those who have purchased the superseded IQ PROGRAMS - planned for re-release in the future.
Resources related to RELATIONSHIP IQ Level 4 may be accessed here. These include the PDF of the Facilitator Manual, PDF resource sheets, video links, PowerPoints plus more!
Resources related to RELATIONSHIP IQ Level 5 include PDF Facilitator Manual, PDF resource sheets, video links, PowerPoints, student assessments, Interactive PDF Participant Worksheets, the complete Teens Sexuality Parents & Carers Handbook plus more!
Youth Wellbeing Project offers online support to deliver the RELATIONSHIP IQ Level 5 program.
Resources related to BODY IQ Level 1 may be accessed here. These include the PDF of the Facilitator Manual, PDF resource sheets, video links, PowerPoints plus more!. One username is issued per school.
Resources related to BODY IQ Level 3 may be accessed here. These include the PDF of the Facilitator Manual, PDF resource sheets, video links, PowerPoints plus more!. One username is issued per school.
Available to licensed users and also for separate purchase, the Youth Sexual Health: Essential Content Guide outlines knowledge of teen sexuality, behaviours, health, wellbeing, and researched components used to develop the Youth Wellbeing Project programs. This content considers your previous knowledge and experience. You may work through at your own pace according to your learning needs. Looking for more Professional Development? Access our Counteracting Porn Culture Online Video Training or face-to-face Professional Development.