Welcome to #SexEdOnline
This online space is tailored to support Youth Workers, Health & Physical Education teachers, wellbeing staff, counsellors and educators in the delivery of relationships and sexuality education.
We currently have the following #SexEdOnline options available:
- Counteracting Porn Culture Online Training Videos - Available now! Almost as good as actually attending, these videos were filmed during a live full-day workshop in August 2016. Learn more, download the Online Video Training Outline and secure your access now.
- #SexEdOnline Closed Facebook Group - This space provides ongoing discussions with other like-minded professionals within a CLOSED Facebook group. This group enables learners to connect, discuss sexuality content, debate concepts, share ideas and encourage one another. NOTE: This is only available to those who have connected with one of our paid services.
- IQ Program Support
Specifically for organisations who have purchased Youth Wellbeing Project IQ programs, this access includes tailored resources for:
- BODY IQ Level 1 (Years 1/2)
- BODY IQ Level 2 (Years 3/4) - Available 2017
- BODY IQ Level 3 (Years 5/6)
- RELATIONSHIP IQ Level 4 (Years 7/8)
- RELATIONSHIP IQ Level 5 (Years 9/10)
- #SexEdOnline Youth Sexual Health Essential Content Guide
This space covers everything from accessing a local GP, helping young people get a Medicare card, linking with a local STI clinic, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Pregnancy, Sexual Diversity, abuse, respect, consent, pornography, sexualisation and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
For common sense professional development in all things related to young people's relational and sexual development, look no further. We offer support through tailored professional development (both online and face-to-face); comprehensive programs for Year 1 - Year 10 students; and training in delivery of those programs. We also provide exceptional presentations for Primary & High schools, professionals and community. For all your relationships and sexuality education needs, please email with your details and we will call to discuss the support we can offer.
Take a look around and watch our short video on the right side of this page to learn how we can help take the stress out of school relationships and sexuality education.